When my daughters were toddlers, we’d go to my mom’s every Monday for dinner. We usually ate out, but once in awhile she’d whip us up something yummy. This is one of the recipes she liked to make us. The girls would gobble it up and ask for more.
- 02 C cooked chicken, cubed
- 01 12 oz. package frozen broccoli
- 1/2 C mayonnaise
- 01 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 01 tsp. curry powder
- 01 C grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 C breadcrumbs – I used a mixture of Panko and Italian breadcrumbs
In a 02 quart baking dish, arrange chicken and broccoli.
Mix remaining ingredients, except cheese and bread crumbs.
Pour over top.
Sprinkle cheese and bread crumbs on top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 – 60 minutes.