If you’ve been following my blog for any length of time you’ve probably noticed that I’m all about using the fewest number of dishes as possible when preparing food. So it’s probably no surprise that I love one pan meals – especially when they’re as tasty and as easy to put together as this one.
Place the chicken in the middle of a 09×13 inch pan. Arrange carrots and potatoes on each side of the chicken and season everything with salt and pepper.
Measure out the Miracle Whip and Kraft Roasted Red Pepper Italian Dressing. I like to just use a Pyrex measuring cup to save on dishes. Measure out the 01 cup of Miracle Whip first then just fill it up to the 02 cup marker with the Italian dressing. It doesn’t have to be too precise.
Then we can just mix it all up in the measuring cup – no need for a separate bowl! Whisk it until everything is nice and smooth.
Pour the sauce all over the chicken, carrots and potatoes.
Toss the carrots and potatoes around a little so everything is coated.
Bake at 375 degrees for an hour until there’s nice color on the the potatoes and carrots and everything’s tender.
One Pan Roasted Chicken Dinner
- 06 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 05 – 06 red potatoes, cut into cubes
- 06 – 08 carrots, peeled and cut into two inch sticks
- Kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 01 C Miracle Whip
- 01 C Kraft Roasted Red Pepper Italian Dressing
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken thighs in the middle of a 09×13 inch baking pan.
- Arrange carrots and potatoes on each side of chicken.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the Miracle Whip and Italian dressing until smooth and pour over chicken, potatoes and carrots.
- Bake for 01 hour.